The campus’s programs are tailor-made to fit students' career choices and job market demands. The Campus offers a number of academic programmes that are approved by the University Senate. These include:
- School of Education: Doctor of Philosophy In Educational Administration And Planning
Master of Education Degree with Options in: Educational Administration, Educational Planning, Education In Emergencies, Curriculum Studies, Economics Of Education, Corporate Governance In Education, Kiswahili Methods
Master Of Education In Early Childhood Education, Master Of Education Degree In Educational Foundations With Options In: History Of Education, Philosophy Of Education, Sociology Of Education, Comparative And International Education, Adult And Continuing Education
Bachelor of Education (Arts); English and Literature, Kiswahili, History, Christian Religious Studies, Geography, Business Studies, Mathematics Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education – ECE)
- School of Health Sciences: Master Of Science in: Infectious Disease Diagnosis, Public Health, Epidemiology, International Health.
- School of Business and Economics: Master of Business Administration (MBA) , Commerce (B.Com), Procurement And Chain Supply Management, Economics, Economics And Statistics, Project Management, Business And Information Technology (BBIT)
- School of Environment and Natural Resources Management: Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Management, Climate Change And Agro- Forestry Master of Science in Environmental Management in Environmental Management, Climate Change And Agro- Forestry Short Course in Environmental Impact asessment/Environmental Audit (3 Weeks).
- School of Agriculture and Veterinary Science: Doctor of Philosophy in Dry land Resource Management, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science Master of Sciences in Agricultural Resource Management (Msc. ARM), Live Stock Production Systems, Agronomy, Comparative Mammalian Physiology, Reproductive Biology, Agricultural Economics and Rangeland Resources Management Diploma in animal Health
- School of Information and Communication Technology: Master of science in information systems Bachelor of Science (Computer Science); Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT), Diploma in Information & Technology; Diploma in Computer Science; Certificate in Information and Technology.
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences: Master of Arts Sociology, Kiswahili, Religious Studies, Gender And Development Studies, Bachelor Of Arts (Social Work); Bachelor Of Arts (Gender And Development Studies); Diploma In Social Work And Social Development Bachelor of Arts In: Social Work, Gender Development Studies, Specializing in one or two of the following Disciplines: Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Geography, Mathematics, Economics, English and Literature.Diploma in Social Work and Social Development, Diploma in Civic Leadership and Community Development Certificate in Civic Leadership and Community Development
- School of Pure and Applied Sciences Doctor of Philosophy in Physics Master of Science in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Physics, Biodiversity Conservation and Management Bridging Course in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
The Campus has adopted the routine modes for most courses as follows:
- Part-Time/Evenings: Mondays to Fridays (5.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.) plus all Saturdays.
- Weekend Intensive: Fridays (5:30pm-8:30pm), Saturdays and Sundays (8.a.m – 6.00 p.m.)
- Institution Based: During the School Holidays (April, August and December Holidays)